Monday, December 15

Holiday Party


Coporate hosted a really great Christmas party last night. We left right after church to check it out. They had Santa, face painting, dinner, music, and awesome company. It was hosted for the doctors and their families. I can't believe how many people we met last night that were LDS! It was so FUN! I'd start talking to a girl and then before i knew it she mentioned something with a few code words, ie: my ward did...., last week in primary..., my family in UT..., when i went to BYU.... It was hilarious! The kids had a great time. Once again though, Avry thought it would be super fun to wait in line to see Santa, but once it was her turn, no good. She would barely give the guy a High-Five! Carter loved him. They got some sweet gifts too. I'm telling you, Corporate went all out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was cold on Friday night. So the scarf was needed. :P Nice pic of the kiddies. Scott refuses to see Santa this year, so don't worry about Avry. :)

ShelBailey said...

Sam was Santa at our ward Christmas party. But, they had the LAMEST costume. Only one of his little fans figured him out, though. I heard her telling her mom "That's not Santa, that's the nice guy with the camera that I always say hello to!"

I still can't get over how much Avry looks like little Meesa!