Tuesday, January 27

Anyone?

I can't stop thinking about. Every 7-11 and Corner Store call softly to me. I have to turn up the radio and pray for a green light so i don't think about stopping in. Water is no substitute. Orange juice isn't workin' for the fix either. Can you just taste it? Anyone wanna share?

6 comments:

Becki said...

I tried Dr. Pepper for the first time in my life several weeks ago. Adam was astonished and told me never to tell you that.

So here I am telling you about it.

The End.

Sincerely,

becki

Jeff and Krishawn said...

Oh my gosh...I love that stuff. I promised myself that I would stop drinking it if I got pregnant. Well, I have had about 6 cans over the last 16 weeks. I never thought 40 weeks would take so long but when surrounded by the stuff it’s a constant reminder. We live in the heart of Dr. Pepper land. Its original name was "Waco". The city of Waco is about 30 mins north and I did have to go and take the tour of the Dr. Pepper museum. Thanks for another reminder of how much I love that stuff. :)

Carree Sue said...

I feel the same way about diet coke but I haven't touched the stuff since you guys were here at the first of the month...it's rough, there is nothing that can replace soda's bubbly goodness.

Aubrey said...

Holy cow I know what you mean! I am having major withdrawals with chocolate because I am trying to lose weight and chocolate is a no no :(. Enjoy your DP for me!

Holly said...

Have you ever tried Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi? It is my FAVORITE!

Rachel said...

Um, hello? Weren't you the one responsible for getting me hooked on that stuff. I have been able to cut back a little, but I ain't gonna lie...there are those times when the craving is just too strong :)