Monday, February 9

Narnia

The other night i thought i'd be a "fun" mom and let the kids stay up to watch Narnia on TV. The kids call it the Aslan movie and can't seem to get enough. I don't normally like to do this because regardless of what time my kids go to bed they are up at 6:30am! Carter's excuse is because he wants to see dad before he goes to work, and Avry just wakes up b/c she hears Carter. Not a good combo when you add a late night into the equation. But i thought i'd chance it again, just this once.
This is my 'not-so-sure-it's-a-good-idea' face.


The kid's 'i'm-so-excited-mom's-letting-me-do-this' face.

2 comments:

Carree Sue said...

that cracks me up, nice face I defiantly believed that you weren't sure it was a good idea.

Keri Dawn said...

I'm guessing that with that 'real' job that Trev got, and ya'll being 'real' people finally....Trev had to get the biggest 'real' TV he could find????