The kids have been so excited. We started a garden. It's the ideal size and perfect for our situation - black thumb gardeners. We found this
site that provided practical advice and easy to follow instructions. Carter and i planted seeds yesterday afternoon. Today we made a special run to Home Depot for the plants that need to be transplanted in. Apparently we were a little late to grow tomatoes from seeds. Oh well. We'll be better prepared next year.
After our gardening adventure, i toted the kids across town for the adventure of a lifetime. Drumroll please.....
The Johnson family will be adding a third.
It will be a......

GIRL.
Avry says, "OOOh Thank you mommy!"
Carter says, " Do you still think she can do Karate chop moves?"
16 comments:
Yay!!! When are you due?
YEA!!!! Another niece!!! love the
3d ultrasound!
Meesa! Congrats!
seriously you are a rock star. Congrats. I'm a little jealous ingl (i'm not gonna lie).
Yeah! Congrats!! That's so exciting!
I can't believe you didn't let me know you were pregnant before now. Shame on YOU!!
When are you do? How have you been feeling? Do you have any names picked out yet? I need to be fully updated. You totally owe me that :)
Congrats...As you know three is a "crazy fun" but you are a great mom and you will do fine!! You are just like me..One boy and two girls! Its fun b/c she will be able to wear all of avery stuff!!
Congrats guys!That's so exciting!! GOOD LUCK!! :)
Yeah, I was hoping Avry would get a sister! How fun to have a boy and two girls, perfect!
Congrats!!! We are very excited for you guys. Good luck with #3.
Congrats!! I knew it.... looks like we will most likely be able to plan our marathon in the next couple of years! Good luck with the baby!
Ahh! Congrats!!! So so excited for you.
I will repeat all the congrats...That is very exciting! I've heard three is when it gets challenging, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Any names yet?
Congrats, that is awesome. How great that you got to find out the gender as well, we weren't as lucky. So when are you due. I am proud of you for continuing to run as well, I am trying as well, some days I feel good and some days I am done after like 10 minutes. It's so weird how your body controls you, not the other way around.
Congrats! I bet she has some amazing karate moves.
awesome meesa, congrats. you are a rock star runner. I'm done around 5 months, keep it up.
Post a Comment