By popular demand and much deliberation, i've decided to give details about #3.
--We currently call it Duckie. No official name has been discussed, much less decided. I've only just started tinkering with ideas.
--We've known for quite some time (about a week into the mess, actually), but decided to hold off for the official announcement until we knew what it was.
--Duckie will be arriving early October. If i'm lucky, the end of September.
--She popped out a lot sooner than the other two and is a complainer. Always kicking me in mean spots that send jolts of electricity right through me. I learned yesterday it's because she's breached and her feet are kicking into my cervic nerves. Awesome, i know.
--For those interested, i am still running. I think i'm back up to 3 days a week. Although, i'm ready to up to 4 again. Don't think i'm a rock star or anything. We're not doing marathons here people. Just a simple 1.5 run/walk (more run than walk i'm proud to say). Duckie complains the whole way, but i just tighten the belt and tell her to sit tight. Avry was a much better running buddy. It's amazing how much better i feel if i make it out the door, though. Fantastic.
--Ooh.. so i think that puts me around 20 weeks. Duckie is measuring right on target. The kids are super excited. Carter more than Avry. He's been dying for "baby to come to our house" for about a year now. Guess he was ready sooner than the rest of us, eh?
12 comments:
Congrats! I did not even know that you were pregnant, how fun to have another girl! Oh this is Kristen (McBride) Cooley by the way, I am on my sisters computer!
Ty has been saying the news was on face book, but I've been checking you're blog for the official announcement! You're only a couple of weeks ahead of me!! We find out Friday what we're having. Congrats!!!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! Meesa, you are so cute and funny telling the 'details'. Sounds like the kids are way excited...and what about the parents??? I'm excited for you. I hope you are feeling well, sounds like you are since you are running. Hey, the great thing is that you can use all of Avery's cute clothes again. Take it easy and post some cute pics of you (you probably don't have a belly yet, but when you do!). Good luck over the next couple of months!
Yay for babies!!! I can say that now. congrats sweetie!!
How exciting!! And how good that you still get out and exercise. I did with Chandler until my feet were too fat for my shoes, and I really think its what made everything go so smoothly. I'm so happy for you and your family!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and your family!!
Love the 'details' :) I hope Duckie decides to start being nicer to you. Boston sent those same electric shock pains through me too! SO NOT FUN! And it only gets worse the further along you get. So for your sake, I hope she stops! Anyway, congrats again! And I am with Stephanie, I want to see prego pictures too!
Oh, by the way, do you have facebook? If so let me know!
Meesa! Congrats, kiddo. And don't forget to plan the "take the kids to Aunt Shel's house to introduce the newcomer" trip. :0) Actually, we'll be in AZ for Christmas, will you guys be there? We miss you. Give your cutie kids a hug from Uncle Cheese and the Old Aunt.
Keri's "thing" is off, as far as I know. YOu should come here instead. :0)
Woohoo, there it is! So you weren't lying after all. Had to see it for myself to really believe.... ;) j/k. Congratulations! Duckie is a super cool name, I think you should just leave it at that. And I am proud of you for running. I wish I had kept at it. I made it to month 5, then 4th year stress hit and neither of us have been exercising at all! (Neither of us means me and Jeff, although I guess the baby makes three. Collin's the only one who gets himself some workouts in these days.)
Congrats! I haven't been blogging for a while so I just got the news! I've been meaning to call you to discuss the RACE. You picked another winner! It was a good season.
Post a Comment