Yesterday i went to the Cannery with Amy and Tiffanie.
We pulled up to the building at the same time. Carter and Avry were THRILLED to see Brian and Morgan to the point of wanting to leap out of Hank before he came to a complete stop. (This whole canning project needed to be done quickly seeing as we all had things to get to very shortly that same afternoon.) From the second we pulled the kids out of the cars we were hustling and bustling to get the job done. Luckily the kids sat back and watched a movie.. but about 2 hours into it (us adults were on our last few cans) they all just about timed out. No biggie. The missionary running the facility for the day helped us with the paper work and loading the boxes. Seeing as Tiffanie and Amy were two able bodies, the missionary attached himself to my boxes and insisted on helping me load. As i held the building door open for him i asked him to wait while i looked for my keys. Checked the purse; nothing. Checked the "goodie" bag (huge red monstrosity i luge around for lunch and DVD's); nothing. Uh oh. Practically slamming the doors in the missionary's face, i ran to the car. Uh, is Hank running? Yup, door is unlocked. And those were definitely my keys in the ignition. Oh man. 2 1/2 hours in the cannery; car left running in the parking lot the ENTIRE time. It's officially my best moment yet. I mean, i thought hallucinating keys a few months ago was bad. That's nothing compared to this.
So.... its official: I've lost my brain. I hope Duckie gives it back after she's done with it.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That's crazy. I wonder how much gas that used. I hope you got a good laugh about it later!
I can't wait to hear of your adventures when you're 50. hahahahh
hahaha that's funny! I don't think that I ever experienced short term memory loss while I was pregnant.
Post a Comment