Wednesday, August 19

Could it be nesting?

I FINALLY got the new/old piano. Good ol' Schaefer Bro's Moving company finally saw fit to deliver it to me - a month and a half AFTER i was expecting it. After placing the BEAUTY in my piano room, i suddenly felt the walls were shabby and slightly revolting. I couldn't shake it. I told Trev my proposition - he immediately rejected the idea- said he actually LIKED the paint that was already there! Yikes. So, i went behind his back: called his mom to help me change it. You can't say no to your mom, can you? Mwhahaha. 12 hours later and i like it a whole lot better. By no means is the room even close to done, but i thought you'd want to see before and after. I love when other people do that. What's the saying? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" ...? Right. BEFORE:



AFTER: (The top wall color is actually the same, just painted the bottom white. Lighting was a little off when i took it this morning.)




The sad, old piano was relocated to the end of the hallway and has now been converted into a sideboard table. Poor thing - i think It's happier this way. Wouldn't want to hurt It's feelings having to see the new, shiny replacement.

4 comments:

Adri said...

The white really opens up the room! I love white in houses. Too bad for little handprints, though - but thank goodness for Mr. Clean magic erasers!

B. Surfer said...

Oh no... the kids are NOT allowed to play in that room. Little handprints will end up being stubs.

Kristenjane said...

Good job! I love the colors you chose!

Carree Sue said...

wow your house looks fab. Love your piano it looks so great. Nice job.