Monday, September 21

Cleanings




On Saturday Trev asked me to bring the kids in for a cleaning. Well, me too. "But don't eat before you come b/c we'll go out to eat afterwards (end of the day)." Of course i'm not gonna cancel if he promises food when it's over. Carter and i pick out Red Lobster (wow, my mouth is watering all over again) b/c i had a coupon (love coupons... apparently love parenthesis, too). For the record, the kids did fantastic during their cleanings. Sooooo proud. As we were leaving the office, i saw the girls put out food. (Now keep in mind it's Saturday, and it's the end of the day. The girls should be cleaning up and getting ready to go home.) Odd? Then i round the corner and i see pink balloons.....

UGH. Those sneaky girls bamboozeled me while the kids and i were getting cleanings! (For the record, i didn't want or ask for a shower from anybody. After FL, i'm all baby showered out. ) But there was food (sadly, not Red Lobster like my mouth was demanding, but very, very good food nonetheless) and games and presents. Actually, a present for Duckie, one for Carter and one for Avry (which i thought was very thoughtful. Since when do you give the older siblings gifts at a baby shower? Very cool).
So thanks to the Comfort Dental girls for a well planned, albeit sneaky, party.

8 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

Awesome and so fun! You had to have room for one more baby shower! When are you due and what are you having????

Tami Allred said...

ahhhh that was just sweet of them. Glad they surprised you and to think everyones teeth were all shiny and clean for the party

Mhanson said...

Obviously I have been out of the blogging world for a while and just found out you are having a baby girl soon! Marsh and I had a good laugh at how alike he and Trevor have to be. Boy, girl, girl... second one named Avery or Avry and I guess you could name your third Olivia but I'm sure you had already thought of that!!:)
I'll give you a couple others we were thinking of and that you may like. Lucy, Eden, Claire... Congrats on the baby and hope everything goes well for you. We would love to come visit sometime and play with your family.

Mhanson said...

Obviously I have been out of the blogging world for a while and just found out you are having a baby girl soon! Marsh and I had a good laugh at how alike he and Trevor have to be. Boy, girl, girl... second one named Avery or Avry and I guess you could name your third Olivia but I'm sure you had already thought of that!!:)
I'll give you a couple others we were thinking of and that you may like. Lucy, Eden, Claire... Congrats on the baby and hope everything goes well for you. We would love to come visit sometime and play with your family.

cambersue said...

good for them...way to pull a fast one on the fat lady!

cambersue said...

food'll do it every time.

Julie Rowse said...

I can't for pictures of the new cutie in a week, or sooner!

May Family said...

thats funny you mention fl and baby showered out! Im sooo baby showered out with no end in sight! AHHHH!