Friday, September 25

Hair day







Crazy hair day at school. But what kind of a crazy hair style do you do for a boy who just received an ultra short do a few days ago? You add face paint to it, of course. Good thing he was wearing his Spidey shirt or the hair would have looked, lame-ishly, like the Fourth of July. Phew - good thing super heros like red, white and blue. hahahah


Ps... Avry was DYING to be in the picture. Carter tried to side-step her out. Hilarious.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mesa! So the table was solid wood we sanded the whole thing then got a custom stain made at Sherwin Williams. I just took in a piece of furniture that I liked and they made the stain to match. It took two coats of stain and two coats of polyurethane (except the table top gets 5 coats of poly) A lot of work but totally worth it.

Tami Allred said...

Cute.. Take those pics while you can, cuz before you know it, they're giving you the HAND.

Carree Sue said...

I like the creativity, not just anyone would think to add face paint to their child's hair to give it a crazy twist, well done.

Stephanie Black said...

He's cute...and looks like he's still in love with Spidey! I remember his obsession a year ago (can you believe it was that long ago we were there...almost). Anyways, your kids are looking so cute!

Anonymous said...

They are so big! Wow, Avry looks just like Trevor. I love it! Congrats again on the new arrival!
Kara