Monday, October 12

Introducing...



Keely Rebecca
October 2, 2009
8lbs 4oz.
21 inches long


21 comments:

ShelBailey said...

CUTE!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!

Aubrey said...

I have been waiting and waiting and WAITING for you to post some pictures,and you show up a week and half after she is born with ONE PICTURE ?! Just teasing :) She is really adorable! We want to see more!!

The Reillys said...

Shes adorable! Thats quite the big baby for tiny little momma to carry around for 9 months; impressive! Congrats!

Danica said...

Ahhhh!! She's so so darn cute, Meesa! Congrats you guys. Love the name, too...

Lorell said...

Congrats!!!! Nice job! Way to grow the human baby kind!

Enjoy the blissful baby moon stage, and inhale the baby deliciousness!

Kyla said...

She is precious!! how did everything go? Did you do a c-section again? 3 more days for us...

Shaunna said...

I was so excited to get the text with the news and just waiting to see this precious little one. She is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures of her. Hope your feeling good and adjusting to new sleep habits.

Mierzejewski said...

She is beautiful!! Hope all is good!! Your kids are sooooo cute! What to see more pictures!

Unknown said...

YEA!!!! your first baby that has hair!! are you sure she's yours? ;) j/k i just want to kiss her all over. She has your chin. I can't to meet my new niece!!!

Kirsti said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!! She is adorable! And look at all that hair! I want to see more and hear about how everything went.

Jamie said...

congratulations! She is beautiful. And i really like the name. Hope you are recovering well.

Sara said...

what a cute little girl. love the hair. congratulations

Julie Rowse said...

Yeah! We heard the news from Grandma Broderick. How did you deliver a baby that size?!

kylee said...

Congrats Meesa!! She's beautiful! Hope everything went well. Oh and by the way, if you were trying to name her after me you accidently put the ee and the y in the wrong place! Silly you. Just kidding ;)

Jenny said...

Love the baby, love the name! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Patty Elsberry said...

Proud to be a grandma again of such a beautiful baby girl. Love those cheeks!

Stephanie Black said...

Congratulations Meesa! I didn't know when you were due...now I know. I was so surprised to see you had her already. She looks so precious and cute. Cute name...Big baby for a tiny mommy! I hope it all went well and the other kiddos are enjoying her and being good helpers. :)

Carree Sue said...

She is beautiful the best part is she doesn't have a cone shaped head, wow c section sounds like the way to go, if you don't want your baby to have a cone head for a bit, good job. By the way I love the name, so chic and original.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Meesa! Congrats!
Kara

Dee said...

Congrats on your little sweetheart. I can totally relate with having to keep the eager helpers away from the poor unsuspecting baby!