At least we tried.
I think that she may be another mini-me of you. hahaha
I love it, she is adorable, she looks so much like her big sister :)
A month already? Wow, time flies! She's a doll!
What a doll! She looks a lot like Avry in those pictures.
Oh wow...she turned into Avry! Seeing her brought back memories of when you guys lived here. Sniff, sniff.
she looks like Avry with Carter's forehead. You'll be a busier mom. :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think that she may be another mini-me of you. hahaha
I love it, she is adorable, she looks so much like her big sister :)
A month already? Wow, time flies! She's a doll!
What a doll! She looks a lot like Avry in those pictures.
Oh wow...she turned into Avry! Seeing her brought back memories of when you guys lived here. Sniff, sniff.
she looks like Avry with Carter's forehead.
You'll be a busier mom. :-)
Post a Comment