At least we tried.
Haha...you two are so silly, I think my favorite picture is the one of Carter just walking around, he really looks interested in whatever he's looking at :)
ayyyyyy Matey, I agree, what else were you supposed to do?
Better watch it, your face will freeze that way. :0)You guys are cute, I can tell you're a fun mom. Good for you!Hopefully we'll run into you guys somewhere before those kids are in college. :0)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha...you two are so silly, I think my favorite picture is the one of Carter just walking around, he really looks interested in whatever he's looking at :)
ayyyyyy Matey, I agree, what else were you supposed to do?
Better watch it, your face will freeze that way. :0)
You guys are cute, I can tell you're a fun mom. Good for you!
Hopefully we'll run into you guys somewhere before those kids are in college. :0)
Post a Comment