I found these pictures on my camera. I'm not sure who had the photoshot with Avry, but one of the pictures are Hilarious that i had to share:
Is it an eye twitch? Just her natural good looks? A hilarious face on purpose? Only Avry knows and she's not talkin.
3 comments:
ok so what's up with avry wearing that funky pink headband? she is wearing it in like every picture that you posted. silly girl.
p.s. i'm sending avry's bday present soon.
The Headband you ask? Let me tell you: She found it like 2 years ago at some park in FL and insists that it's her CROWN. Yes, gross i know. So i hide it for a few years and just recently, by a power unbeknowst to me, it resurfaced. Now she wears it every chance she gets. And that's how you wear Crowns apparently b/c all the little girlies her age in our ward who wear headbands where them the EXACT same way. Weird. I think i'm getting her a new headband for her b-day (the trouble is finding one as "cool" as the park find she has now).
who cares? She is AWESOME!
Post a Comment