At least we tried.
Bahahaha! I love it!!!
Gotta love the mud flap, and the Bumbo of course!
LOL! Oh Meesa, I love it :) Too funny!
I love that chair! We have one for Kamiren. She looks silly in it, but we put her on the table with us when we are eating dinner... so she can be a part of it. And yes, I too hope to remedy the bold spot!
Kenz was just looking at these pics with me and when she saw Kelee in her chair she said "she go potty!" She thinks it's a potty chair.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Bahahaha! I love it!!!
Gotta love the mud flap, and the Bumbo of course!
LOL! Oh Meesa, I love it :) Too funny!
I love that chair! We have one for Kamiren. She looks silly in it, but we put her on the table with us when we are eating dinner... so she can be a part of it. And yes, I too hope to remedy the bold spot!
Kenz was just looking at these pics with me and when she saw Kelee in her chair she said "she go potty!" She thinks it's a potty chair.
Post a Comment