At least we tried.
oh, she's mexican thru and thru
I think dark! They look like Chandler's did. I can't wait to see how Preson's end up - I might actually have a light-eyed kid!
I think they'll be brown with specs of green yellow.
Brown baby!
It looks like Arvy is forcing Keely's head to look at the camera. Yep, she's asserting her dominance.
I think hazel! hey maybe even blue. ;) we can only wish.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh, she's mexican thru and thru
I think dark! They look like Chandler's did. I can't wait to see how Preson's end up - I might actually have a light-eyed kid!
I think they'll be brown with specs of green yellow.
Brown baby!
It looks like Arvy is forcing Keely's head to look at the camera. Yep, she's asserting her dominance.
I think hazel! hey maybe even blue. ;) we can only wish.
Post a Comment