At least we tried.
Everyone needs a hat like that!
How cute is she?
She is looking more and more like you and Avry...oh, and finally made the girls some bows last night! Good work with the race...way to leave your time off the post ;)
She is adorable!! Good job with the 5K! I am the worst runner ever, so I look up to runners like you!
Hey I just posted on the Race blog! Check it out! Hope you're watching.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Everyone needs a hat like that!
How cute is she?
She is looking more and more like you and
Avry...oh, and finally made the girls some bows last night!
Good work with the race...way to leave your time off the post ;)
She is adorable!! Good job with the 5K! I am the worst runner ever, so I look up to runners like you!
Hey I just posted on the Race blog! Check it out! Hope you're watching.
Post a Comment