Felt good to be out running 3 miles again. My time was a little embarrassing based on previous races, but felt good based on present physique. I'm proud to say i was able to keep up with Gregg (by "keeping up", i mean i kept the man in my line of vision). I thought he was gonna blow me out of the race track, so not too shabby. Thanks for a fun race weekend guys.
Tuesday, February 16
Local Race
Felt good to be out running 3 miles again. My time was a little embarrassing based on previous races, but felt good based on present physique. I'm proud to say i was able to keep up with Gregg (by "keeping up", i mean i kept the man in my line of vision). I thought he was gonna blow me out of the race track, so not too shabby. Thanks for a fun race weekend guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am proud of you for getting out there in the freezing cold. I have a run coming up next weekend that will just depend on weather for me. All my training these days are happening at the gym on a treadmill. I took for granite the perfect winter running weather in Florida. Congrats on getting a race in this year already. One of these days I want to fly out and run one with you.
I admire runners! Way to go!! How cute about your kids.
So... when we running our marathon?I can't believe how much I missed running during this last pregnancy! I hate the 5:45 wake ups, but I hate missing a good run in the morning!
I am sad I couldn't come!!!!! Next year I will be there or I will square!
Post a Comment