At least we tried.
i absolutely love it! did you cut her hair?
curly is my favorite too.
I love her hair like that! It is soooo cute!
I did cut her hair.... well trim actually.
You trimmed it wow you're a Alberto in the making. She looks so pretty with the curls, I love it.
Hmm? She looks familiar. Oh yeah!, she looks just like her mommy! :-)
Oh my gosh she looks so much like you!BTW about the car...your kids must have huge carseats because my kids have huge seats and it looks like I'm going to be able to fit all three seats when the baby comes.
Dang she's cute.
horray for curly hair! do u think her hair will stay blonde for a while?
that is one stinkin' cute kid.just like her mama.
Why oh why do we all hate our curly hair so much when we're young?? It's ADORABLE!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
i absolutely love it! did you cut her hair?
curly is my favorite too.
I love her hair like that! It is soooo cute!
I did cut her hair.... well trim actually.
You trimmed it wow you're a Alberto in the making. She looks so pretty with the curls, I love it.
Hmm? She looks familiar. Oh yeah!, she looks just like her mommy! :-)
Oh my gosh she looks so much like you!
BTW about the car...your kids must have huge carseats because my kids have huge seats and it looks like I'm going to be able to fit all three seats when the baby comes.
Dang she's cute.
horray for curly hair! do u think her hair will stay blonde for a while?
that is one stinkin' cute kid.
just like her mama.
Why oh why do we all hate our curly hair so much when we're young?? It's ADORABLE!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment