Just wanted to give a holler to my sweet hubbykins. I just love him more and more as the days go by. How did i get so lucky? He's smart, sensitive, more helpful than your wubkins could ever be with the babies. I know for sure that if i had like triplets or something, he would be there to change every dirty (but stinkin' cute) diaper. His eyes are the dreamiest shade of blue! And he's incredibly handy. Plus he's like a doctor. I know - he makes oodles of money that i use to make my house super cute and trendy. Way more trendy than yours. HA! Don't be jealous. Thanks for loving me Honey!
6 comments:
wow! so much truth in such a small post! I'm not sure whether to be happy for you or depressed for myself. :) j/k. Mark's doing an AEGD. We have no idea where we're going after that. Fun, fun! Your kids are getting way old! So cute! Glad you're doing so well!
Wow, you are so lucky, my favorite part was, "his eyes are the dreamiest shade of blue" and then the kicker "he's like a doctor" hahaha so does that me he's not really a doctor, but likes to pretend like he's one? Are you an anti dentite (I hope you know that reference from Seinfeld)Well I am glad you reap the benefits of your "like" doctor "hubby" and buy trendy "stuff". I love it! Chris and I laughed out loud reading your post...you funny and I am jealous, but not of your "stuff" or your hubbykins who's "like a doctor." I am really jealous of your wonderful use of sarcasm.
Camber couldn't have said it better. Loved this post I have to tell you. Made me laugh so hard! A little refreshing after so many blogs I have read lately. Hence the no posting for a while from me. I just feel for those who think you are serious.
Whatever. I totally could have said it better.
HAHAHAH! Glad you could all laugh about this post as much as i did writing it! hahaha, i think i had tears of hilariousness in my eyes the whole time. I too pity the fool who took this post seriously/literally. Whatever. Now you all should checkout Seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com
It'll make your day. :-)
Post a Comment