Tuesday, March 23

Visitors/Helpers

Nesa came to town. She posted about our day to day buzinez on her blog.
While in town she helped me reorganize my upstairs closets. You know how you move into a place, just pull things out of a box and push it into the first available shelf just to get it out of the box? That's what my closets were. Sure i TRIED to do some categorizing, but never really got around to it. Plus, it's hard to gather the supplies to do it when every 10 minutes i have to stop to help a "little friend". Not only did we reorganize, but we made a much needed stop at The Container Store. Man oh man, am i in LOVE with that place! It has just about everything you could imagine using! Plus, thanks to Real Simple magazine i had a 20% off coupon. Can't beat that. (I feel like a commercial right about now).
Anyways. Took all of 45 minutes to get it all done. And now they look awesome. Well, at least i think they do. Thanks Nesa!
(Isn't that a cute container for laundry detergent?!)
PS.. Nesa has all the "before" pictures. I was too busy helping a "little friend" to get that part done myself.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay for sisters and organizing!

When I read your Seriously SB post I just finished reading an actual post from the SSB blog and it took me a minute to realize TAMN hadn't infiltrated your blog.

It drives me CRAZY when people talk about how hot their husband is and want us to agree. One day I want to be like, oh yes, he is the hottest thing I've ever seen, I dream about him etc. But that might only be funny to me, so I just unsubscribe in google reader.

Shaunna said...

so I looked at your post a few hours ago and didn't comment on it. I then proceeded to clean my house and those pictures kept coming to my mind. I need some organization big time at this house. I seriously was just telling John that we moved in here so quick that we just threw everything in a spot and called it good. I am feeling it is time to dejunk and get organized. Thanks for the inspiration and can you just send your sister down to TX for me.

cambersue said...

It's a good thing you put that detergent scooper on the second shelf...it looked lonely.

Holly said...

Send your sister my way!

Hey have you been watching the race?