Tuesday, April 13

Windows

Tried to wash some more of my windows this morning. What a joke! hahah - the wind was HOWLING. As i extended my "go-go gadget" arms up the 2nd story to scrub the windows, this gust of wind comes whipping thru the side yard. Knocks my gadget arm off the window and into the AC unit, throws my water bucket upside down dumping water everywhere and sends my towel flying into the neighbors fence! WOW that's some crazy wind! I thought to myself, "no way is a little wind gonna keep me from finishing these windows! I'll show it!" Tried again, this time i get knocked sideways! YIkes... ok. So maybe it's time to call it quits. hahaha. I get points for trying though, right?

5 comments:

Nisha said...

Don't you hate it when mother nature has other plans for your day?! Productivity buzz kill is what I call that. My windows are jealous. They've never been washed.

I can't help you with tips on bulbs. The previous owner planted them. We actually thought we dug them all up. We planted strawberries last year where these babies popped up. Maybe google it?

The Staker Family said...

I would have LOVED to see that, too bad I can no longer see your house from my kitchen window!

The Reillys said...

thats why your husband is a dentist my friend...so you can hire that out!

B. Surfer said...

Logan,
Sadly i tried hiring it out but the guy flaked on my 4 times! I gave up trying to wait for him and just decided to try it myself.

Tami Allred said...

Hey at least you tried. More power to you.