Monday, August 23

Momentous Occasion!

This is HUGE! So big in fact that i'm still trembling from the effort. Ready for it?
I
MOWED

The Lawn
SOLO!


I'd like to thank Avry for staying by my side. My neighbor Laura for pulling the gas cord. Camber for the long distance pep talk. And most of all, my fabulous muscles, b/c without them i'd still be out there pushing that loud, obnoxious machine!


The Yard looks great, and Trev didn't have to do it ... Happy Birthday TREV! :-)!

10 comments:

Nisha said...

You are totally impressive lady! I REFUSE to mow. So not my thing! Haven't done it since I lived at home and maybe only did it a few times, thanks to having three younger brothers! Way to be a great wife :)

kylee said...

Bravo Meesa, bravo :) And to answer your question; yes, it really was 52 degree thismorning in Wyoming. Sad isn't it? It was actually really warm here until yesterday(Sunday) and then it rained almost all day and today it is cold...I hope this isn't the beginning signs of winter because if it is I already told Lance that I am DONE! I can't handle 9 months of winter. He totally ruined me by moving me to Florida for 4 years...anyway, how are things for you guys?

Unknown said...

WOW Impressive!! good for you. Tell Trev happy birthday from us!!

cambersue said...

Congratulations! i wish you would have posted a picture though, i probably could have done it better;)

Cerny said...

You mowed the lawn.. haha.. now you know my pain for having done it for soooooooo long. At least it wasn't at 5am when you had to do it.

Carree Sue said...

Nice, I can honestly say I have never mowed a lawn, you are my hero :)

B. Surfer said...

I'm still sore on my arms from pushing. Very sad. hahhaha

Julie Rowse said...

Welcome to the club. I swear people must drive by and think, "Why is that pregnant lady mowing that huge lawn?" It's because Phillip is usually not home when there's daylight. Today was one of the few exceptions. I enjoyed my week off.

MyFavoriteThings said...

you win, I have never mowed a lawn, but I think you should have held out for the riding lawn mower. Good job.

the5firds said...

So glad I invited you so I could visit your blog. I just looked at pictures though, too much work to read :)