Yup. It's been an entire year. All i can say is ... Phew. We had a mini celebration of sorts in San Jose, but nothing really other than that. Don't worry, Keely didn't notice. hahaha.
What a cutie!! Sounds like you guys are having fun. I stinkin' miss you Meesa! So the next Twilight movie comes out on my birthday next year hint-hint!
Meesa, How are things? It looks like you are loving life! I'm so sad your guys won't be around for Thanksgiving. So I need your address and e-mail, so I can send you Abuelita's book. I know it's been forever but it's finally done. Anyway e-mail me the info. so I can get it out to you. Also can you send me some of your memories of Abuelita to put into the book. Here's my e-mail yellowrhea@gmail.com.
4 comments:
She's grown so much since we last saw her. I can't believe it's been a year. side note: she is so tan, I'm totally jealous :)
She is starting to have hair!!!! and we can't miss those teeth!
What a cutie!! Sounds like you guys are having fun. I stinkin' miss you Meesa! So the next Twilight movie comes out on my birthday next year hint-hint!
Meesa, How are things? It looks like you are loving life! I'm so sad your guys won't be around for Thanksgiving. So I need your address and e-mail, so I can send you Abuelita's book. I know it's been forever but it's finally done. Anyway e-mail me the info. so I can get it out to you. Also can you send me some of your memories of Abuelita to put into the book. Here's my e-mail yellowrhea@gmail.com.
Post a Comment