Thursday, October 7

San Jose Half




Training at altitude is the best. Everyone should do it. Really. Home town = 5900 ft. Race town = 108 ft. Right?!
The race was sooo easy!! I've been nervous all season because i developed a bum knee pretty early. No worries. Smoked the race! Made a buddy... see her in the picture with the pink hat? And PR'ed by 4 minutes!! I KNOW! That's me showing Kathryne my sweet, sweet time on the watch.
Best race i've run in a long, long time. Thanks for the HUGE fan base. You guys helped make me feel like a celebrity!

9 comments:

Shaunna said...

You are my hero!! Simply amazing. So when are we running a race together? Not like I could keep up with you or anything, but I could be in the dust and still feel cool.

Unknown said...

when was this race and what was your overall time?

B. Surfer said...

Nesa, ran the race on Sunday, Oct 3. Shhh. And i ran it in 1:44:57. I don't think i'll EVER be able to beat my time again.

Carree Sue said...

You're amazing! Well done :)

The Staker Family said...

First, Meesa...AMAZING, and your little body is so stinking tiny! Shaunna and Meesa I am running the Teton Dam 1/2 Marathon in Rexburg next summer (June) come on over and stay with me and run it too! Warning:it's pretty hilly. :-/

ShelBailey said...

It was fun! We'd come cheer you on anytime, as long as we can actually get there. :0) I've got a couple of good pics of you on my blog, go take a peek. It turns out I lied about your time, though, I remembered two minutes faster. ;0)

the5firds said...

I still think you rock - even though you ran it on Sunday! Way to go:)

Tami Allred said...

WOW! Good for you. Come out here next May and run the Lake Geneva 1/2. You'll love it. I'll watch your kids. Bring your brother and his fam too.

Brianna said...

Congrats!