She was just looking so extra squishy in her torn jeans, grey shirt and teal piggie bows. And no, she's still not walking, don't even sweat it. Yup, 14 months old.
what a stinking cute little thing! I can't believe she's 14 months old. Well...don't even worry about the walking thing. Pres didn't walk 'til she was 15 months old. You have one more month of stress free crawling. But after that...be WORRIED. VERY WORRIED. p.s. love the Linda table!
She is sooooo cute. I have to take a double take at her. She looks just like Avry at that age! Hope you guys are doing well. Call me next time you come to AZ so I can come see ya:)
4 comments:
your kid and my kid should hang out and not walk together.
what a stinking cute little thing! I can't believe she's 14 months old. Well...don't even worry about the walking thing. Pres didn't walk 'til she was 15 months old. You have one more month of stress free crawling. But after that...be WORRIED. VERY WORRIED.
p.s. love the Linda table!
Meggie didn't walk until fourteen months, either. No biggie, just means she gets into less stuff.
She is sooooo cute. I have to take a double take at her. She looks just like Avry at that age! Hope you guys are doing well. Call me next time you come to AZ so I can come see ya:)
Post a Comment