we just tossed ours in the trash the other day and it was only 2 weeks we probably could of ate it but why we are already past our sugar highs. I guess you could leave it out and feed to the birds or what ever animal or critter is around.hope you had a merry christmas.
I'm probably replying to late but haven't been on my favorite blogs in a few weeks. Nisha's got the right idea. I know a family out here that get firecrackers or some other explosive boy toys and blow there's up on New Years Eve. So save this idea for next year.
8 comments:
ummmmm cover it in mod podge and save it for next year?
we just tossed ours in the trash the other day and it was only 2 weeks we probably could of ate it but why we are already past our sugar highs. I guess you could leave it out and feed to the birds or what ever animal or critter is around.hope you had a merry christmas.
trash it! We just did after we took enough pictures of our masterpiece. :)
Let your son do some crazy science experiment blowing it up like a volcano sort of thing...
If it were Taylor, he'd eat it still. If it were me I'd throw it out!
we toss ours, but the mod podge idea sounds interesting and the volcano idea sounds pretty cool.
throw it from the loft.
then vacuum. but only if you want to.
I'm probably replying to late but haven't been on my favorite blogs in a few weeks.
Nisha's got the right idea. I know a family out here that get firecrackers or some other explosive boy toys and blow there's up on New Years Eve. So save this idea for next year.
Post a Comment