Hey! Did you finally get enough copies? I did find out who is the 'keeper' of the copies in our stake.. just didn't know if you needed them bad enough for me to go after them. Let me know! Good luck!! :-)
Yup. Got enough. Thanks for checkin' with the "keeper" though. Super nice. I got everyone casted and i still have a few extra copies! I think this is gonna be great!
4 comments:
Are you in RS? Balance my dear, balance, don't get swallowed up in the well.
How much do you hate me right now?? I sure love you:)
Hey! Did you finally get enough copies? I did find out who is the 'keeper' of the copies in our stake.. just didn't know if you needed them bad enough for me to go after them. Let me know! Good luck!! :-)
Yup. Got enough. Thanks for checkin' with the "keeper" though. Super nice. I got everyone casted and i still have a few extra copies! I think this is gonna be great!
Post a Comment