On Saturday, Feb 12th my city put together a 5k : Love 'em or Leave 'em.
I ran it with Tiffanie and Gregg. They were nice enough to drive down and be my buddies. While we were there i saw a few church friends.
I'm getting distracted.
We left as soon as all three of us crossed the finish line. Carter had a soccer game.
Church friend found me today.....
turns out, i won my age group! For real!
SOO SHOCKING! I've never won before! I didn't run anywhere close to sub 20 and that's what it usually takes.
time? 24:55. age group 19-29. 1st place female.
i'm still in shock.
7 comments:
Nice! Way to go, Meesa.
Way to go Meesa, check you out. I only dream of running these days, can't wait to be out there doing it again this summer.
Holy crap lady! 24:55?! You're a rockstar in my book!!! That's amazing.
Awesome. And to think, you beat all those 19-year-olds!!!
Good work sista! Way to represent.
Awesome! I'm hoping to improve my time this summer. I haven't set a goal yet, but it's gonna be good. :)
Exciting!! You go Forrest!!
Post a Comment