Wednesday, February 23




Lately my kids have been OBSESSED with learning how to eat healthy and exercising. It's kinda creepy actually, ..." Mom, are you eating too much sugar today? Remember that too much sugar isn't healthy for your body." Sheesh.. nazi's.
So, they each wanted to pick an "exercise". Avry's been doing swimming. For 2 weeks out of the month we spend our mornings at the pool where she can take lessons. oh boy is she proud of herself.
In case you were wondering, she makes sure i get my exercise in, too. Don't you worry about that.

3 comments:

Lawson Family said...

I wish my kids were more aware like that, though I can see how having a "sugar monitor" could get a old quickly!

About the rug, Rug USA...I can't wait to see yours. What's the hold up?

Dee said...

check out our "no sugar" blog. Your kiddos may like it!!
www.2mamasnosugar.blogspot.com
Next time you are here in AZ make sure you give us a call.

cambersue said...

What the heck? I thought they were your kids...not Trev's?! Wait a second...