Phew! Got some help and i think i'm finished with the decorating. Jugs for the mantle along with an oversized picture (can you believe it's 4'X4'?!). Lamps, pillows, plants.
And it's official. I think i hate decorating. Yuck. Someone please do it for me next time.
7 comments:
Wow! It looks like someting I'd see out of a magazine. Great job!
Hate decorating?! Well, I guess I hate marathons so we're even. It looks great!! Who helped you?
Is this your house? It's beautiful. Three kids? REally? You did a great job.
Annie -- this lady named Cami that works at Interior Decorating Design. She went thru each room while i wrote down page after page of notes. I think i had 7 pages altogether. What a whirlwind.
If I lived closer I would. :) Now I just need help with my house. hehe
love it. good work.
this is camber...;) he he
Post a Comment