Here's my room. Now, the questions is... should i add a headboard? Or do the dark blue pillows in the back make it look like there already is a headboard? And... do you think i need a rug? Or a chair? or maybe a couch? How bout a picture above the fireplace? I'm torn.
4 comments:
Yes to it all! What a bout a cushioned bench at the end of the bed and maybe instead of a picture over the fire place, what about a decorative iron thingy..I'm sure they have a better name. Look at you, completing one room after another! Did you ever figure out your office?
I agree, you have plenty of space and all the ideas you have would look great, they would show off your master as a master suite not just a master bedroom.
I think you need some never been used exercise equipment with clothes draped all over it, a few scattered toys, a jungle gym would fit nicely and three lil monkeys jumping on the bed.. :-)
Meesa, I love how huge your room is! I say yes to it all too! I did think it was a headboard at first glance, so I would do that very last if you really want to change it. One of those upholstered high back headboards would look cool! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment