Tuesday, May 3

Happy Birthday to me ... in May

Way back for my birthday (November- but we ordered in October so they would be here by November) Trev bought me the sweetest rugs money could buy. Well. at least i thought so. I've been giddy at the thought of them for months now. But weeks and weeks have gone by with no sign of them. So, we bought a "cheap" rug at Target for the entry way. The wood just couldn't handle being left alone any longer.









We (I debated.. Trev was just trying to convince me) debated calling and getting our money back. But i really, really wanted the rugs. Finally i realized how futile it would be to hold out any longer. Trev was just worried about getting ripped off. It's understandable. So i called to cancel and get my money back.


To my surprise - and slight fury - the ladies tell me they've had my rugs for a WEEK! What? And they didn't tell me!

Delivery was just a few minutes ago. And here are the little beauties, modeled by Avry:















2 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

I really like those rugs! I can see why you wanted them so badly. I've never seen those before and I do my fair share of online window dreaming. They look great!

cambersue said...

Yahoo for birthday presents...especially when you're expecting to be disappointed:) Oh...and i do to like that music! Maybe it's just because it reminds me of the "good ol' days."