Tuesday, June 7

Bolder Boulder













Ran the race over Memorial Day.


This year Ariane did it with me, but since it was her first race in Boulder we weren't in the same Wave. So technically i ran solo.


I'm pretty proud of my time. I've seemed to have tapped into some Super human strength this year. Or maybe it's training in CO, but wow... my times have drastically improved over each race i've run. It's really really fun. Ran negative splits and finished like 3200 place over 50,000 runners!


The kids and family came out to watch, but i ran it so fast they didn't get more than my ponytail. But the victory photos at the end are cute. Like Avry in an oversized shirt, Keely missing her piggytails while trying to eat a go-gurt, and Carter trying to see thru my muscles. Love the fans. Amy and Gregg came too. Found them at the end sweating like crazy b/c they had to run to find us. I think everyone got just as good a work out as i did! hahaha.


Definitely want to try it again next year!

No comments: