Thursday, March 22

Martha Stewart...





Before we came to Philly i often wondered what i would do to fill my time while Trev was gone. I thought i would read a ton (and i have) but you can only read so much. After the reading though, i apparently turn into Martha Stewart! My sewing machine has found love in Philly. I just finished this quilt for a girl in our ward. Keely calls her "My Hunny". She was the nursery leader for a while. Anytime Annie is in the room there's a 90% chance you'll find Keely right next to her or on her lap. Annie and Keely have been talking about Annie's baby for quite a while so we made her a quilt. Part of the Martha Stewart phase i guess. Thanks CarreeSue for the coaching.

5 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Oooh, I love the muted colors! What to go! Too bad I wasn't the Annie this was for. ;0)

Stephanie Black said...

Wow! You went to town on the posting!! You have certainly been busy sewing. I love all your quilts and blankets. Love the colors. You are so talented! Keep it up Martha! I have a few sewing projects hanging over my head right now too. Maybe I will send them your way!

cambersue said...

That is so cute. Man, I need to have a baby while you're in Phily!

Chad and Kathryne Reed said...

I'm so impressed I'm nearly speechless.. :-)

Julie Rowse said...

Hey, that sounds like me. Never sewed until residency started. You really can only read so much.