WHoa.... it's been so long since i last posted that blogspot as a whole new look for compostion.. kinda threw me off.
Well. I didn't die. Just have been really busy soaking up my last few weeks in Philly. We officially roll out of here this Tuesday. It's crazy to think that our 9 months has come to an end. I can honestly say i have no regrets. I lived Philly to the fullest. I'm excited to re-live Florida with the older kid routine. I'm sure it's going to be totally different!
The pictures are from clear back in May when Tia Maggie came for a visit (#1 photo) and took the kids to Whirled Peace while i ran across the street to buy some runners at Bryn Myr Runner Co. I don't even think they noticed i had left. Flat Stanley flew all the way over from Silicone Valley to be with us in Philly for a week. So of course we had to take pictures with him. Thanks for sending him over Jack!
No comments:
Post a Comment