Saturday, June 9

Runs

Before the run we look cool and fast with our shades on, after the run.... well. It was hot out ok?

Ran for the last time with my "blind date" running partner. We were set up by her older sister and my SIL. Crazy really. Really we could have been stalkers the way it all happened. But i'm glad we took the plunge. Always gonna remember the Rocky City Run... love Philly in the morning.

2 comments:

cambersue said...

Good work. It's always worth it for the shirt.

Stephanie Black said...

Love your fun posts of back East! I can't believe you only lived there 9 months and are off again to FL! I hope the move goes smooth. And I don't expect to see posts for another few months after you unbury yourself from moving. :) I read your post about not getting on blogsot for months, and boy how I can relate. Playing catch up is hard!!!