Monday, July 28
Hmdrum..
Life has been pretty dull. We've become reclusive. When Trev isn't home the kids and i stay home most days and watch movies and read books. Our blood hasn't thickened yet, so the mornings are a little chilly for us - but by the time it warms up Avry is ready for a nap. It's ok. We've enjoyed our movie/book time. When Trev IS home we are searching diligently for our future house. We've looked inside more houses than i care to count. Things are looking up, though - at least we've narrowed it down to a neighborhood we like. That's huge for us. In the mean time, Carter has become pretty creative with his indoor activities....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
K-so are you on Goodreads? If not, you should send me your e-mail address. It's a site that you can compare books...I'm always in for a good suggestion. That is after I'm finished with this cool dress sequel and Breaking Dawn. Huh-maybe I should stop reading kid books...
Oh, if anyone can sympathize with the stuck indoors idea it's us! It sounds like Carter could give us a few lessons on staying busy (at least not being mischievous...)
Cool hardhat. Will it protect the house as well as Carter's head?
Somehow I couldn't imagine you being too much of a recluse . . . but then once you mentioned books I thought maybe I could imagine it after all. :) I'm glad you found a good neighborhood. I hope things keep snowballing for you (in a good way)!
Post a Comment