Saturday, August 2

Muffins vs. cupcakes

For the last couple of weeks the kids have liked making muffins from a box. The fav flavors are blueberry with struesel, apple and cinnamon, and the #1 is Chocolate chip muffins.
But the other day at the grocery store i went on a health kick. I bought Fiber One apple Cinnamon and Banana Nut (super healthy, haha). The kids picked Apple Cinnamon....
Pour, Mix, bake, cool.

Carter got served his first bite.


"Mom, this is a bread muffin. Where's the chocolate?"


I guess bread muffins are gross b/c he wouldn't eat any more than one bite. Neither would Avry after she found out Carter thought it was no good.


Trev and i thought they were great so we had them all to ourselves. First time in a long time i didn't have any competition for eating what was on my plate. I think i'll make them more often.

3 comments:

cambersue said...

no way, you guys must be desperate for entertainment if careter picked up a baseball bat! sorry we're not there to be bored...or not bored with you :(
oh...and wow... and I shocked you ate those muffins...don't let trev trick you into thinking muffins without chocolate are good. it's just because you're bored, you have nothing else to do but eat "healthy" junk! ha! ha!

cambersue said...

yep, "i shocked."

Anonymous said...

I left a comment on your post about the twirly skirts, but I thought I would leave another. Anyway I wanted to know if you made the shirts and how and where you got your material.