

Now, don't think i deserve any creative credit for this. My friend, Danica, posted her "purrrojects" and then a link to a tutorial on how to make Twirly Skirts. The coordinating shirt i got from Danica's friend, Kim on her sweet blog. It's good to have friends that are more creative than you, that's fo'sho. Since my niece Taylor loves skirts i thought i'd make one for her birthday.
It was hard, grueling work for me since my kids were relentless in asking for things. But once i was done with Taylor's skirt, Avry LOVED it. She decided to wear it for the afternoon. (yes, the skirt was the same size as her). I thought: ok, it wasn't THAT hard to make, i'll just whip out one for Avry too. Only when i was done she didn't want it! She threw it and gave her attitude, "NO!" What? You will wear it and you will like it. That's what i said. So she went to Church today, against her wishes, in the skirt and matching shirt i made for her. These are the thanks i get, i tell you what.
(The flower shirt is Avry's. The butterfly's are Taylor's)
11 comments:
TOTALLY cute!! :-)
What?! When did you become all creative and stuff? Good job. You're domestic. One day I'll get there. P.S. I want to visit you in Colorado
ooh, that's the motivation i needed! super cute.
SUPER CUTE!!!
That is so cute! I am impressed!
This from the girl who's not crafty?! Nice work Meesa! You're great! You should probably make me some.....in my size.....probably.
So just stalkin' in on your blog and couldn't help but notice how dang cute that outfite is! and you made it??? saahweeet!
What? How could Avry not want that skirt?
oh my heck...i want one!!! that is so stinking cute i can hardly stand it...you know what?! she needs matching bows doesn't she....yep, oh and uhhh we owe you guys a check too?:) i need your address! let me know! i guess i could call you too huh. ha! ha!
Meesa thats super cute! Way to go!
I love the skirts. Did you make the shirts or what? I want to make some for my girls. Let me know.
Post a Comment