Carter was at school, so he isn't featured. I promise Trev is excited, he just didn't want a photo shoot. Serves you right , trev, making an ugly face like that.
hey I'm going to be out there in may from the 4-11. It will be Chloe's b-day, We would love to hook up and have some cake and Ice cream. Huh Huh. Let me know- Heidi
Okay missy I'm not THAT short! Give me a break! I am taller than Holly by and inch or so, although I think she had flats on in the picture. But mine where pretty flat too! And Brooke is maybe an inch taller than me. So there! :]- (that's me with my tongue out at you) And yes, I too desperatly want spring to come too...I miss Florida...not the school part, just the weather :)
oh my gosh! I've got to get on one those all expenses paid trips.....wait isn't that what dental school is "all expenses paid vacation to florida" expenses paid by the future more successful "YOU!" that's why you can use phrases like "just put it on my tab eh..." Absoolutely amazing! Nothing makes a trip better than "FREE!!!"
12 comments:
Avry is so stinkin cute!!! What a doll.
haha those pictures are great!
hey I'm going to be out there in may from the 4-11. It will be Chloe's b-day, We would love to hook up and have some cake and Ice cream. Huh Huh. Let me know- Heidi
Ugly face? That is the same face I saw for 4 years.
Okay missy I'm not THAT short! Give me a break! I am taller than Holly by and inch or so, although I think she had flats on in the picture. But mine where pretty flat too! And Brooke is maybe an inch taller than me. So there! :]- (that's me with my tongue out at you) And yes, I too desperatly want spring to come too...I miss Florida...not the school part, just the weather :)
I must say, where did you get that hair clip? So stinkn' cute!
hahaha you guys are silly! Avry looks super cute.
I'm so excited about spring too but will have to wait another month.
ohhh, we really need to come visit. Avry just keeps getting bigger. Which is to be expected, of course. But still.
Avry is absolutely adorable!!!! as are you! she must've got it from her mom :)
oh my gosh! I've got to get on one those all expenses paid trips.....wait isn't that what dental school is "all expenses paid vacation to florida" expenses paid by the future more successful "YOU!" that's why you can use phrases like "just put it on my tab eh..." Absoolutely amazing! Nothing makes a trip better than "FREE!!!"
Amen!
Post a Comment