Hey Meesa... I'm with Dierdre Eagar, they look like daffodils to me (better than morning glory in my opinion). ALthough if you want some morning glory, I'd recommend heavenly blue or crimson sensation. Just give them something to trellis and watch them climb! Although eternal summer is wonderful, I do miss springtime.
5 comments:
I think it's feeling much more like spring in Denver than in Utah!
I'm no flower expert but I think those are dafodills!! Hi from Phx- We skipped winter, went straight to spring and now I think summer is almost here!!
Oooh.. if they're daffodils i'd be thrilled!!
They're definitely some kind of bulb. Morning glories are a vine.
My daffodils are starting to bloom, I love this time of year.
Hey Meesa... I'm with Dierdre Eagar, they look like daffodils to me (better than morning glory in my opinion). ALthough if you want some morning glory, I'd recommend heavenly blue or crimson sensation. Just give them something to trellis and watch them climb! Although eternal summer is wonderful, I do miss springtime.
Post a Comment