Sunday, April 19

Translation:

Cheese crisp is the American version of a quesadilla - aka: tortilla with melted American cheese (you know the kind in the plastic wrappers? Disgusting. But the kids love 'em.)

4 comments:

Keri Dawn said...

I love them! Yummy! I love melted processed cheese food! mmmmm

Unknown said...

YEA you're back online!!!!

Aubrey said...

Ok, our cheese crisps were always with real cheddar cheese (yuck on the processed stuff!) but the funny thing is I didn't realize that they were quesadillas that we were making until we were married. That is pretty sad

ShelBailey said...

i thought cheese "crisps" had to actually be crispy...that's what distinguished them from a quesadilla. When we got them at Matta's when i was a kid, they were open, flour tortillas, sprinkled with cheese and toasted until they were bubbly and crispy.

I thought a quesadilla is folded over with melted cheese....sometimes crispy, sometimes not. In the microwave, it's not. :0)

We miss you guys, though. Come make a cheese crisp in our microwave!